Author(s): Juliette Saumante (Illustrator)
Activity Books & Kits
Can you find what's hidden? Explore new worlds as you search for people, animals, and objects on each page!
- Search for a winged lion in Venice, a surfer in Sydney, a samba parade in Rio de Janeiro, a historic emperor in Beijing, a famous park in Nairobi, and much more!
- Learn how a king of Jaipur built giant tools to study the stars, and what's buried beneath the streets of Paris. Check out ballet in Moscow and sports in Dubai!
- Each page of this Seek and Find book is a window into the history and cultures of the world we share!
- Every page is packed with things to discover and colorful characters to spot, making the book fun to revisit again and again.
- Colorful images bring facts and history to life.
- Things to find are presented visually on each spread, so kids not yet reading can search, too.
- Great for parents and young children to share together, and for older kids to try on their own.
- Full color throughout.
- 32 pages.
- 9-3/4 inches wide by 12 inches high.
- Ages 3 to 9.